Land Rover North America announces pricing for its ’04 models. The Range Rover HSE posts a slight increase from last year ($385) and now begins at $72,250. The new limited-edition Range Rover Westminster bases at $84,000. The Discovery S holds the line from last model year at $34,995, but the Discovery SE price rises $255 to $39,250. The Discovery HSE also is up $255 to $41,250. The new Discovery G4 Limited Edition is $39,995. There’s a $665 destination and delivery charge for Discovery, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.