MANCHESTER, VT – Jaguar Land Rover confirms it will build a production version of its heralded LRX concept car, which is likely to feature new technologies enabling easier compliance with increasingly stringent fuel-economy requirements, top executives say. As a producer solely of luxury SUVs, Land Rover lacks the type of higher-mileage cars that raise overall fleet fuel-economy for many of its competitors. The LRX will “help in that regard,” Phil Popham, managing director of Land Rover, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.