Print and billboard components of Land Rover North America’s first national marketing campaign in five years seek to depict Range Rover as the genuine article. “Not A. The,” say billboards that begin showing up this month in New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. This billboard will be seen in five major markets. “We wanted to reassert Range Rover back on the top of the pack,” says Andrew Polsinelli, LRNA’s marketing communications manager, adding this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.