MANCHESTER, VT – Land Rover – Ford Motor Co.’s upscale, rugged and very, very British SUV maker – seems to be on the off-road to success with a new-generation ’03 Discovery in the vital midsize market segment, a projected 75% increase in overall sales this year and 40% more dealerships over the next few years. Land Rover hopes to discover new opportunities in the U.S. with the '03 Discovery “The market will continue to grow in volume and competitors,” Jon Williams, Land Rover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.