With this, the April 2001 issue, Ward's Communications Inc. is ceasing publication of Focus On China. Ward's began publishing Focus On China as a spin-off of its twice-monthly Ward's Automotive International newsletter in October 1994, promising to furnish vital statistics, news and analysis of China's fledgling auto industry. We feel that for the past six and a half years, we did just that. We followed developments as suppliers migrated to China, covered the intense competition for car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.