The Pro-cee'd 3-door hatchback, the third and last member of Kia Motors Corp.’s Cee'd family, will be unveiled at the Frankfurt auto show in September. The new model is lower, longer and lighter than the C'eed 5-door hatchback launched in December, a spokesman tells Ward's. The Pro-cee’d will be marketed throughout Europe, but there are no plans to sell the line elsewhere, he says. “The 3-door hatchback will take the plant in Zilina, Slovakia, to its full 2007 capacity target of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.