The Rolls-Royce Park Ward will make its world premiere at the Geneva auto show this week. The car, an upscale performance version of the Silver Seraph, will be the last new Rolls model to come from the Crewe, U.K., factory owned by Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars Ltd., now part of Volkswagen AG. BMW, which assumes ownership of the Rolls-Royce brand name in 2003, is developing its own Rolls models for sale after that time. However, much can happen in the next three years before Crewe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.