WASHINGTON – The ’11 Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicle easily qualifies as the poster vehicle for the iPod generation, featuring Internet connectivity, state-of-the-art audio innovations and the latest electronic passive and active safety systems. And oh yes, it also has an all-new powertrain designed to compete with the Cadillac SRX, Acura MDX, Lexus RX 350 and other leading entries in the luxury CUV segment. But the Lincoln engineering team at a media event here emphasizes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.