A recent report from the Australian government’s National Transport Commission highlights a major improvement in carbon-dioxide emissions from new vehicles and puts auto makers ahead of schedule in meeting a target of 222 g/km by 2010, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says. The NTC report is based on data supplied by the FCAI covering the last five years, from 2005 through the first eight months of 2009. “The industry has achieved a 12% reduction in emissions in six years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.