Visteon Corp. plans to lay off 950 white-collar workers in the U.S. as a result of the slowdown in automotive production. The job cuts represent about 12% of Visteon's U.S. salaried workforce and are part of a reorganization plan aimed at lowering overhead costs and improving customer service. Under the restructuring, Visteon now will have “customer teams” located in two regions: North America/Asia and Europe/South America. The company expects the new structure will provide a central point ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.