Martin Leach, former president of Ford of Europe Inc., has won his case against Ford Motor Co., which sought to keep him from seeking employment with other auto makers due to a non-compete clause in his contract. The clause says Ford executives cannot join another auto maker within two years of leaving Ford. Leach in 2002, reportedly had received one year’s worth of salary in restricted stock in exchange for signing the agreement. Martin Leach, former president of Ford of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.