Third-party lead providers are expecting a big year in 2004. At the least, it certainly will be busy for some of them. Jeffrey Schwartz has guided Autobytel’s stock back to respectable levels. Many of the companies enter 2004 with significantly increased funding and plan to use that money to develop stronger products and stepped up marketing. Dealix Corp., which had been considered by many to be a small player, was the object of acquisition talks during the last couple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.