With the approval of the Canadian government, a Canadian division of the Lean Enterprise Institute, devoted to improving the productivity of business, officially was established June 15. Larry Cote will be president of the Ottawa-based non-profit organization founded in the U.S. in 1997. It now has divisions in South America and Europe, with long-term plans to expand to Asia. “We're trying to wake Canada up,” says Mr. Cote, a Canadian who abhors the level of waste he sees in Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.