The anticipated realignment of platforms and architectures between Fiat Automobiles and Chrysler Group LLC may see previously green-lighted projects fall victim to write-offs, the auto makers’ CEO warns today. But Sergio Marchionne does not tip his hand regarding which auto maker the realignment will favor, adding he will reveal a 5-year plan Nov. 4. Expect a “cross-pollination” of Fiat and Chrysler, he tells analysts and media in a briefing on the third-quarter financials of Fiat parent, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.