Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division says prices for the new ’04 LS 430 will begin at $55,125, unchanged from last year. The new LS 430 is restyled inside and out, and includes new standard features such as a 6-speed automatic transmission, adaptive front lighting system and driver and passenger knee airbags. Optional packages new for ’04 include rear climate-control seats (Ultra Luxury package) and a rear air conditioner with optical deodorizer and particulate filter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.