Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division announces pricing for some of its ’03 models. The ’03 LS 430 sedan begins at $54,925, a 1% increase ($520) over last model year. It now has standard 17-in. wheels and the new option of 17-in. all-season tires. The ES 300 sedan starts at $31,625, a 0.4% increase over ’02 prices. Power adjustable accelerator and brake pedals are an option on the new model. The SC 430 hardtop convertible is up 1.6% ($970) to $62,025. It now offers Lexus’ Link ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.