Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says a front-wheel-drive version of the Lexus RX 400h hybrid-electric vehicle will go on sale in late December at U.S. Lexus dealerships. Previously only available in an all-wheel drive configuration, the FWD RX 400h will begin at $44,660. Meanwhile, Toyota says it has dropped the price on the AWD RX 400h, on sale since April, by $2,350, or 4.9%. The vehicle now begins at $46,060, because a previously standard DVD navigation system with rear back-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.