Facts and figures related to the launch of Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury vehicle division in Japan. In June, Toyota Motor Corp. distributed Lexus showroom guidelines to 308 domestic sales companies in Japan. Management hopes to receive 180 applications for 130 spots by the end of this year. As of June, Toyota had established 840 Lexus sales outlets worldwide. Of these, 225 are in North America, including 200 in the U.S., 340 in Europe, and 50 in Asia. Analysts note that U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.