Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. raises prices on certain Lexus models. The '06 SC 430, with tweaked exterior styling, a new 6-speed sequential shift automatic transmission and four new exterior colors is $65,355, a 2.8%, or $1,780, increase. The ES 330 luxury sedan begins at $32,300, a 0.4%, or $125, increase. The GX 470 SUV goes up 0.7% ($310) to $46,535. The RX 330 cross/utility vehicle now starts at $36,370 for a front-wheel-drive model, a 1.0%, or $345, increase. The RX 330 with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.