Kia Motors Corp. is a double winner in J.D. Power and Associates’ Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) study – the first time the South Korean auto maker has ever taken top honors in the report. The Kia Amanti beats out the Nissan Maxima and Dodge Magnum as the favorite premium midsize car, while the Kia Sportage is named best entry-level SUV, ahead of the Nissan Xterra and resilient Pontiac Aztek. The study, now in its 10th year, measures customer “delight” after 90 days ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.