Lexus has 6,000 orders for the new LS 430, which goes on sale Oct. 12 with no price increase: $54,005 to start, $68,500 loaded (not including $545 destination charge). Denny Clements, new Lexus group vice president, expects to sell 25,000 in the U.S. — 11,000 more than the number of LS 400s Lexus will sell this year. Target buyers are educated, married and male. Median age is expected to dip from 58 to 47-55, 55% of them current Lexus owners. Mr. Clements says the LS 430 (430 denotes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.