With sales at Lexus disappointing except for the RX300 sport/utility vehicle, Toyota Motor Corp.'s luxury division has decided to shuffle top management. Effective July 3, Dennis E. Clements, who has served as chief operating officer of Central Atlantic Toyota Distributors Inc. since 1991, is elevated to group vice president and general manager, replacing Bryan Bergsteinsson as Lexus' top executive. Mr. Clements has 17 years experience with Toyota, including stints as national sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.