Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Lexus division says it is hiking prices on select ’04 models. Included in the action is the GX 470 SUV, which will increase $200, or 0.4%, to $45,275. The RX 330 cross/utility vehicle now bases at $35,175 for the front-drive version and $36,575 for the all-wheel-drive edition. Both prices mark a $150, or 0.4%, rise. Increases were effective Jan. 5.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.