Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division raises prices on some models for ’05, including the LS 430 flagship sedan, which goes up $300 (0.5%) to $55,675. The ’05 SC 430 hardtop convertible and LX 470 luxury SUV also exact an additional $300, to $63,175 and $64,775, respectively. Pricing on the RX 330 front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive models jumps $500, to $35,775 for the FWD model and $37,175 for the AWD RX. The RX 330 adds a power rear liftgate, 8-way power passenger seat and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.