The Lexus LS 430 for ’04 is treated to the biggest mid-cycle revamp in Lexus history – a move designed to boost the luxury flagship’s profile in the wake of increasingly steep competition. The Lexus brand, which dominated the market last year, has taken a beating from BMW AG, which this year is leapfrogging Lexus and Mercedes-Benz to become the No.1 luxury brand in the U.S. The new-for-’03 BMW 7-Series directly threatens the LS 430, which bowed in ’01. But the Lexus flagship also is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.