CHANGCHUN — Sales of light- and medium-duty trucks are on the rise, despite a slack vehicle market in general. First Automotive Works has sold some 4,000 units of its Jiefang Super 2-ton truck since its April introduction, with about 3,000 sales in July and August alone. The company reportedly has received RMB20 million (US$2.5 million) in down payments for future deliveries. The truck, which sports a CA6110 6-cyl. 140-hp diesel engine, is selling particularly well in East and North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.