Prices for Ford Motor Co.’s new ’03 Lincoln Aviator luxury SUV, slated to hit U.S. showrooms in October, will begin at $39,995 for the rear-wheel-drive model. The all-wheel-drive Aviator with luxury trim is $42,915; the RWD Aviator with premium trim is $42,945; and the AWD Aviator with premium trim is $45,865. All Aviators have a standard 302-hp 4.6L V-8. The available premium trim package includes 17-in. 7-spoke machined aluminum wheels, heated and cooled seats and an in-dash 6-CD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.