DETROIT – Look up “robust” in the dictionary and you might see a line drawing of Ford Motor Co.’s DEW98 platform. Navicross is Lincoln's take on luxury crossover segment. Already the foundation of the Ford Thunderbird and Lincoln LS, distinctly different cars that have won acclaim for their driving dynamics, DEW will – in modified form – shoulder the next-generation Ford Mustang. And with the North American International Auto Show debut of the Lincoln Navicross concept, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.