DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln luxury brand eventually could be sold worldwide, the auto maker’s top executive says. If Ford’s Jaguar and Land Rover brands are sold early next year as the auto maker expects, Volvo would remain its only global luxury marque at a time when the luxury segment continues to show promise. Although Lincoln traditionally has been a U.S. marque, Alan Mulally says he sees a place for it in the global arena as he focuses on developing the auto maker’s core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.