Ford Motor Co. will start production of the ’06 Lincoln Mark LT luxury pickup in late January at the new Dearborn Truck Plant in Michigan, where it currently builds the F-150. The Mark LT will roll off the same line as the F-150, which shares its platform and a majority of carryover parts with the Mark LT, including the 5.4L Triton V-8 engine. (See related story: Lincoln, Mercury Gain Products, Steam) Ford plans about 20,000 Mark LTs annually. John Fitzpatrick, general marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.