Ford Motor Co. says the ’07 Lincoln MKZ, which replaces the outgoing Zephyr midsize sedan, will start at $29,890 with front-wheel drive and $31,765 with all-wheel drive, including destination and delivery. The MKZ will be the first AWD car offered by Lincoln. The MKZ, slated to hit dealerships in early October, is the first vehicle to be powered by Ford’s new 3.5L V-6, which produces 263 hp and 249 lb.-ft. (338 Nm) of torque. The 3.5L mill, which Ford says will be in one of five new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.