DEARBORN, MI – Lincoln, the brand tasked with lending an American flavor to Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG), will unveil its new “flagship” in January. Inspired by MK 9, a Lincoln vision that bowed to mixed reviews at the New York Auto Show in April, the brand’s next offering is a Continental concept. Insiders say its cues and hallmarks will signal the brand’s direction under Brian P. Kelley, who succeeds Mark Hutchins as Lincoln-Mercury president, effective Jan. 1. Amid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.