XINJIANG — Efforts to develop China's western provinces are expected to keep “specialty” commercial vehicles demand high here. Sales of medium- and heavy-duty specialty vehicles in Xinjiang are forecast at 4,500-4,800 units (including 1,350-1,450 heavy-duty models) for 2000. That would equal about 55% of the total demand for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and 12% of Xinjiang's total retail market. In 1999, Xinjiang had a total vehicle population of 350,000 units, and that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.