Dow Corning claims its new synthetic gear oils offer three times the drain intervals and power savings of up to 17% when compared with conventional gear lubricants. The Molykote synthetic gear oils are designed for use in worm, helical, spur, bevel, hypoid and rack & pinion applications. Conventional mineral oils are produced using a solvent-based refining process, which retains a significant amount of impurities that can provide sites for oxidation to occur, causing premature aging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.