Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Tom W. LaSorda says his twin brother has done “very, very well” in a sales and marketing career. LaSorda jokes about having his identical pose as him at meetings with dealers. That way, the dealers, duly impressed, would think, “Tom LaSorda sure knows a lot about sales and marketing.” Tom LaSorda actually does know a lot about automotive sales and marketing – and other facets of the industry – as he demonstrates in a wide-ranging interview with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.