MONTREAL – Land Rover North America is preparing for its most important launch to date – the ’05 LR3 midsize premium SUV that was unabashedly designed and engineered with U.S. buyers in mind. “This is a very significant launch for us, especially in the U.S. market,” says Richard Beattie, executive vice president-marketing and sales. The LR3 goes on sale in November with a base price of $44,995 for the base-level SE, and $49,995 for the HSE. Land Rover LR3 Known as the Discovery 3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.