Lotus Engineering’s EVE (Efficient, Viable, Environmental) Hybrid technology demonstrator, unveiled at the Geneva auto show in March, showcases Lotus’ idea of how auto makers can quickly introduce lower-emitting variants to existing model ranges that currently offer only conventional powertrains. Lotus Engineering believes the application of hybrid-electric vehicle technology is a key route for carbon dioxide emissions reduction – and that for the next five years, it remains a more viable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.