Heavy-truck operators in Australia are reaping the benefits from a new liquefied petroleum gas (LPG Autogas) induction system designed to significantly reduce fuel costs by improving diesel combustion. Developed by Green Fuel Systems International (GFSI), the dual-phase induction system introduces LPG Autogas via a separate tank into the air intake of a diesel engine, improving efficiency and reducing fuel consumption up to 20%, the company says. In addition, the process nets increases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.