U.S. light-vehicle sales will strengthen in December from the pace of the last few months but remain at a lukewarm 16.6 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), a Ward’s outlook for the month shows. Although an improvement on November’s 16.0 million and the 16.2 million average over the last four months, December’s performance is well below year-ago’s 17.2 million rate. Related document: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales & Inventory Forecast In fact, it will mark the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.