DETROIT -- General Motors Corp. has canceled some products, delayed others and pulled forward the timing of additional vehicles under the direction of newcomer Bob Lutz, who joined the company as vice chairman of product development in September, adding chairman of GM North America to his duties last month. Paired with Gary Cowger, who was named president of GM North America in November, Lutz tells the media at the automaker’s world headquarters here Wednesday that the duo is not wasting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.