Bob Lutz turned 70 in February, the average age – more or less – of traditional Cadillac DeVille and Buick Park Avenue buyers. But Lutz is no geezer. He drives hot cars and motorcycles, flies his own jet and maintains a swirling pace at General Motors Corp. more fitting for one half his age. By now, everyone knows that the former Chrysler Corp. executive was recruited last summer by GM President and CEO G. Richard (Rick) Wagoner as the No.1 automaker’s new product development chief. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.