TURIN -- Bob Lutz, vice-president of product design, appears to be living up to his promise of “turmoil and change in the product plan” for a once lackluster General Motors Corp. Backed by President and CEO Rick Wagoner, he’s been busy empowering GM’s long-frustrated designers to come up with beautiful cars and is goading the engineers to keep up. His mission is to revitalize GM, delivering quality cars at affordable prices, on time and to budget. Interestingly, he is taking some of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.