Ultimately, it may be he who has the most luxury brands wins. That is if the brands are well managed – and manage to hold their value in the face of a competitive onslaught. Auto analysts see prestige brands – names such as Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Jaguar and Cadillac – as the engine that will power automotive sales growth in the years ahead. Worldwide, deliveries of prestige vehicles have increased 42% since 1997, says Ulf Nord, executive managing director of forecasting firm, Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.