The Dodge Ram SRT-10, the performance version of the pickup with the 8.3L V-10 that powers the Dodge Viper, will be assembled at Chrysler Group’s Saltillo, Mexico, plant, confirms Tom LaSorda, executive vice president-manufacturing. Dodge Ram SRT-10 Saltillo, which formerly assembled only light-duty Rams, took over production of the heavy-duties for the ’03 model year with the closing of the Lago Alberto, Mexico, plant in 2002. LaSorda says the three plants that make Dodge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.