NBA great Earvin Johnson to aid Lincoln-Mercury in boosting sales. DEARBORN – Lincoln Mercury officially rolls out its “magic” partnership with Michigan native Earvin (Magic) Johnson, a marriage expected to draw younger, trendier buyers to Lincoln Mercury showrooms and lead to new business opportunities for the legendary basketball great. Lincoln Mercury President Darryl Hazel says Johnson’s business success, coupled with his sports stardom, is just what the automotive brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.