In the shadow of the Schockel Mountain in Graz, Austria, supplier Magna Steyr builds an impressive list of luxury and complicated vehicles for big-name auto makers. One building is devoted to the new BMW X3 cross/utility vehicle. Next door, Magna builds the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Chrysler Voyager minivan, the Mercedes E-Class and military-based G-Class, and now the new Saab 9-3 convertible. It recently won an engineering contract to develop portions of the upcoming Smart Forfour. And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.