DETROIT – Shareholders of Tesma International Inc. will not vote Wednesday on a proposed merger with Magna Steyr Group. In a joint statement released today, the companies say they “have agreed not to proceed at this time.” The reason: Magna Steyr’s possible acquisition of DaimlerChrysler’s Eurostar facility in Graz, Austria. Magna Steyr says it has begun negotiations with DaimlerChrysler with a view to acquire the plant where the Chrysler Voyager minivan and PT Cruiser are assembled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.