PARIS — Canadian-based Magna International over the last several years has regrouped a dozen former operating divisions into five subsidiaries that it intends to spin off while remaining an investor. The final baby Magna was named in April. Called Intier, it is a US$3 billion company offering complete interiors: cockpits, seating, doors, carpet and acoustic material, overhead systems and cargo management. Intier combines the former Atoma Closure Systems, Magna Interior Systems and Magna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.