AURORA, Ont., Canada – With cash in the bank, labor peace in its plants and a cautious expansion strategy backed by motivated managers, Magna International Inc. appears ready to live up to Wall Street’s high expectations for 2003. CEO Belinda Stronach attributes Magna's strength to its corporate culture. Calling it the industry’s “best supplier on an operational basis,” Merrill Lynch predicts the Canada-based supplier will experience revenue and earnings-per-share growth next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.