While much of the auto industry is retrenching, Magna International Inc. is forging ahead by establishing five “super groups” and boldly forecasting significant growth for 2001. The Ontario-based parts giant says it is consolidating its interior systems manufacturing operations under Magna Interiors, which will seek to establish itself as a global interior systems integrator and supplier of seats, closure systems and instrument and trim panels. It joins exterior component supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.